The Broadweigh active repeater is designed to help propagate the wireless signal, and can be used to enhance the signal in different environments, bounce signals around obstacles or double range – in line of sight applications. The active repeater is powered by either a pair of alkaline ‘D’ Cells or an external power supply 5-18 volts. The repeater acts as transparent link between the Broadweigh transmitters and either the USB base station or handheld display.
The repeater adds flags to any messages to prevent multiple repeated information and can effectively double the transmission range.
Adding multiple wireless active repeaters will not increase the range but can increase overall coverage. The Broadweigh transmitters have a range of up to 800 m (2600 ft) which can be potentially doubled using BW-AR.
- Create a safe working environment
- To extend range and overall wireless coverage
- Allows wireless transmission around obstacles such as stages, screens & walls etc
- Only select the transmitters that you want to repeat to minimise radio traffic
- Easy configuration via software & Base Station
- Can be battery powered (2 x D Cells) or use an external power supply 5-18 V
- IP67 rated, NEMA4 protected